Athletes will start on the platform with bar unloaded. On the 3,2,1 Go! They will have 4 minutes to lift a 1 rep max Snatch. On the call of 3,2,1 Switch! Athletes must immediately move to the free-standing handstand hold and attempt to hold a handstand for as long as possible. Athletes may take as many attempts as they want with in the time frame. On the call of 3,2,1 Switch! Athletes will then move to the rings. The rings will be set to a standard height and the use of boxes to assist with grip are allowed. Only unbroken, complete sets will count for the ring complex the score will be total number of unbroken sets completed in the time frame 1 set=1 point. On the call of 3,2,1 Switch! Athletes will move back to the mat and complete the Double Under ladder. Only unbroken sets count and allow you to advance to the next set. At the end of the 4 minute time cap the score for the Double Under ladder will be the best completed set plus however many Double Unders you completed during your last attempt. This Friday evening session is 4 separate events worth 50 points each.
*For Competitive and Competitive Masters Teams:
- Each of your best lifts will be added together for your score, with the heaviest lift being a tie-breaker.
- One partner working at a time, you each have as many attempts within the 4min time frame. Your best holds will be added together for your total time.
- One partner working at a time. You may alternate partners as needed, your score will be total number of unbroken complex added together.
Double Under Ladder
- One partner working at a time. One partner must complete a entire set unbroken for the team to advance. You may alternate partners as needed.
Both Squat and Power variations are acceptable
The bar must start on the ground and in 1 continuous motion be lifted to the overhead position
The feet must be together, with the knees and hips extended
The bar must be held with control, overhead with the arms straight
Athlete must verbally confirm the weight with the judge before every attempt
Free Standing Handstand hold
Time is taken when the feet leave the ground and time stops when the feet return to the ground
The hands must remain in the same position, if the hands move during an attempt the attempt is terminated
Variation details above
An athlete must complete the complex unbroken for it to count
You may pause in a hang position between elements but as soon as the athlete drops to the ground the attempt is over
Multiple unbroken complexes are allowed
Strict Ring Pull up
Ring Muscle Up
- arms straight in the bottom, chin over the bottom of the ring at the top
- The athlete must begin with or pass through a hang below the rings, with the arms fully extended (with or without a false grip) and the feet off the ground
- The heels may not rise above the height of the rings during the kip
- The elbows must be fully locked out while in the support position above the rings
- Kipping the muscle-up is acceptable, but swings or rolls to support are not permitted. If consecutive kipping muscle-ups are performed, a change of direction below the rings is required
Double Under Ladder
- The shoulder must make contact with the top of the ring
- The arms must be full extended at the top
The set must be completed unbroken, once a set is successfully achieved you may move to the next set. The score will be the last successful unbroken set plus how ever many double unders you completed on your last attempt. For example, if you completed the 75-rep set and were attempting the 100 rep set when the end time was called, your score would be the 75 + the number of successful reps completed within the 100 rep round.